Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A belly milestone...


Last night James and I were sitting on the couch each enjoying a little bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberries when I discovered a new trick. I can now rest an item safely on top of this belly, that item would be my bowl of ice cream! haha I wondered when the day would come that I'd find myself resting my hands, or bowls of ice cream for that matter, on top of my belly. Well folks, the day is here! Carson wasn't so sure about the ice cream on the belly thing. Once it had been sitting there for a while I felt him kick right under the bowl... Must have been too cold for his liking! haha Good thing I had a hold of it or we could have had a big mess on our hands :)

Carson is getting bigger, and bigger everyday! James and I think that the ol' belly has grown in the last week or so. I'm still feeling pretty comfortable though which is amazing! We'll see if I feel the same way after our 12 hour trip to Kentucky... We leave this afternoon and plan on driving a little over half way and spending the night somewhere in Missouri. So, that means we should get into Benton tomorrow around lunch time! Yay!!! We just can't wait :) On Saturday we have our last baby shower! We are both really looking forward to seeing family and friends and I just can't wait to see what kind of goodies Carson gets :)

Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..I find myself resting my hands on my belly or massaging my belly often. Everytime I read a book and rest it on my belly, Miss Lilli starts kicking. She's like, "Um, this isn't a resting spot...move it." :) Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete