Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 33 happenings...


James and I have had an exciting last couple of days!! Friday afternoon Carson's stroller/car seat was delivered and I just love it :) I have to admit I might have ordered it a tiny bit early considering it's rather large and we have no where to store it.... Because of our lack of space we are storing it in my trunk, that's where it will stay anyways once the little guy gets here!! We are looking forward to our first stroll around the neighborhood to show off our main man!


Last night James and I had a date night! We went to dinner and Houlihan's, and I might have had my new favorite food...Pickle Fries! Yum, Yum, Yum :) After dinner we went to our first Minnesota Wild hockey game, and had a blast! I have to admit we don't know much about the sport, aside from if the puck goes in the goal, it's a score! haha About 5 minutes into the game we saw our first goal, followed by our first fight! I have to give some credit to hockey players...those guys are tough! I of course took my camera to the game but knew so little about the Wild I didn't even know who to take a picture of! haha



Chloe is enjoying week 33 of pregnancy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment