Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The room is complete!!

Is it possible that one little baby is going to need all of these?

This is a rhetorical question....I already know the answer is yes! We have many of diaper changes in our very near future....

This afternoon I spent an hour or so unrolling all of the diapers from my diaper cakes. Whew, I didn't think the pile was ever going to end. Chloe supervised the project the whole time...She was quite unsure about the whole process. I'm sure the poor thing is totally confused by all of the changes that have occurred in, what used to be, the spare bedroom. She used to enjoy sitting on the bed and looking out the window, along with hiding treats and bones in every nook and cranny she could find. Not anymore!

Carson's room is officially 100% ready for his arrival :) Woo Hoo! The only big job I have left is to do all of his laundry...and I'm saving that for a rainy day!

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha...omg...I did the same thing with my diaper cakes...unreal! They are in a very, very large gift bag:) Love the room!! It is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the room! All your creative touches make it just perfect! Carson is one lucky little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks PERFECT...and I can see that he already has a little backpack! haha How cute! I am just so excited for you all, and baby Carson will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. save one little "spot" for a cross stitched sampler. just waiting to fill in the date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I love the way the room turned out :) And yes, he does already have a backpack... Mainly for a "Daddy Diaper Bag" for a while, then someday he'll be able to use it too! I had sooo much fun getting his little pad all ready, I'm kind of sad it's done :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so good!!! :) Now come and finish Abram's for me! :)

    BTW - you mentioned laundry...I have to say...doing Abram's laundry is the first time I've EVER looked forward to washing clothes and such! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete