Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sitting pretty...

I am starting to notice just how cumbersome having a large belly can be. Common everyday tasks are beginning to become A LOT more difficult as Carson continues to grow! Shaving my legs, putting on lotion, putting on pants, getting in and out of the bed, the list goes on and on... Last night I was washing dishes after dinner and I felt like I had to stand a mile away from the sink. It was like there was a whole person in between me and the sink...Oh wait, there is! haha I am also finding it nearly impossible to not get the belly a little messy when I eat. Sitting a napkin in my lap to catch crumbs, or messes doesn't really do much good when there is a large belly in the way! Now, my belly just catches the mess. Seems like every time I cook something or clean up a dinner mess I've got water or some trace of food splatter on the belly! haha

Another thing I'm starting to have trouble with is the simple task of sitting. I am one that always sits with my legs crossed and my days of this are just about up. I'm finding that crossing my legs is getting harder and harder every day. Not only do they not seem to want to bend that way but my feet are falling asleep after like a minute (guess it's the whole poor circulation when your pregnant thing). I guess I'm going to have to start sitting like this guy....

Or maybe this guy...


Move over James... Momma needs the recliner!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are hilarious! I can't believe you only have 37 days to go!

    ReplyDelete